Membership in the Guild of Interim Religious Educators (GIRE) is open to members of the Liberal Religious Educators Association who have completed the Professional Interim Training (PIT). If you haven’t taken the training yet, you can find out when it will be offered next and how to register HERE.
Guild of Interim Religious Educators (GIRE) Members enjoy these benefits:
- The first year of free membership!
- Supporting an organization that supports transnational religious education ministry.
- Participating in GIRE’s monthly video conference support and education meetings.
- Receiving discounts for GIRE education opportunities. GIRE members enjoy early registration opportunities.
- Receiving invitations to special events specially designed for religious education professionals who designate.
Steps to Become a Member
Step 2: Pay Your Membership Fee for July 1. 2023 to June 30, 2024. You can use the “Donate” button below to make a payment of $35 for membership. The annual registration fee is $35.00 and is waived for the first year of membership. And if you wish to make a donation at this time it will be used to further the good work of interim religious education — we welcome your generosity. Please select from the donation options below:
- Secure payment through our PayPal account. PayPal accepts all major credit cards and transfers from checking and savings accounts. If you do not have a PayPal account, an option to create an account will be provided.
- Send a check made out to the Guild of Interim Religious Educators and send it to Karen LoBracco at 48 Adams St., Brockport, NY 14420.
- Request an invoice through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration fee and/or a generous donation to the Guild of Interim Religious Educators (GIRE) furthers our work with transitional religious education. Thank you!