Membership in the Guild of Interim Religious Educators (GIRE) is open to members of the Liberal Religious Educators Association (LREDA) who have completed the Unitarian Universalist Association’s Interim Religious Professionals Training. If you haven’t taken the training yet, you can find out when it will be offered next and registration information here.
- Supporting an organization that supports transnational religious education ministry.
- Participating in GIRE’s monthly video conference support and education meetings.
- Receiving discounts for GIRE education opportunities. GIRE members enjoy early registration opportunities.
- Receiving invitations to special events specially designed for religious education professionals who designate.
The registration fee is $25.00. If you wish to make a donation, it will be used to further the good work of interim religious education, we welcome your generosity. You can make donations
- through our PayPal account: email@example.com
- by sending a check made out to the Guild of Interim Religious Educators and send it to Karen LoBracco at 48 Adams Street, Brockport, NY 14420
- by requesting an invoice through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register using this link: GIRE Membership Registration Form
You can pay your registration fee or make a donation by:
1. requesting an invoice to be sent to you (there is a place at the end of the registration form to do so)
2. utilizing our PayPal account – make payment to email@example.com
Membership Fee for July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
3. sending a check made payable to the Guild of Interim Religious Education. Mail to Karen LoBracco, GIRE Treasurer, 48 Adams St. Brockport, NY 14420