Membership in the Guild of Interim Religious Educators (GIRE) is open to members of the Liberal Religious Educators Association (LREDA) who have completed the Unitarian Universalist Association’s Interim Religious Professionals Training. If you haven’t taken the training yet, you can find out when it will be offered next and registration information here.
STEP 1: REGISTER HERE: GIRE Membership Registration Form
- Supporting an organization that supports transnational religious education ministry.
- Participating in GIRE’s monthly video conference support and education meetings.
- Receiving discounts for GIRE education opportunities. GIRE members enjoy early registration opportunities.
- Receiving invitations to special events specially designed for religious education professionals who designate.
STEP 2: MAKE A PAYMENT BELOW
The registration fee is $25.00. If you wish to make a donation, it will be used to further the good work of interim religious education, we welcome your generosity. You can pay your yearly registration fee or make donations in the following manner:
- through our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org (follow the link below)
- by sending a check made out to the Guild of Interim Religious Educators and send it to Karen LoBracco at 48 Adams Street, Brockport, NY 14420
- by requesting an invoice through an email to email@example.com
Membership Fee for July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Your registration fee and/or a generous donation to the Guild of Interim Religious Educators (GIRE) furthers our work with transitional religious education. Thank you!