GIRE offers continuing education that is open to all religious professionals. Since we are constantly learning. It is our hope that we build short term learning communities that can learn from each other as we study subjects of interest.
Upcoming Course Offerings
This 4-week class will take place in August, 2020. Participants with at least a beginning experience in adaptive leadership, appreciative inquiry, polarities, and other leadership tools will have the opportunity to dive deeper into how to use these tools during these uncommon times in congregational life.
GIRE MEMBER REGISTRATION: Practical Skills for Adaptive Leadership in Uncommon Times
Reduced rates for GIRE education offerings is one of many benefits of GIRE membership. If you are a GIRE member, please pay here. If you wish to learn more about become a member of the Guild of Interim Religious Educators, visit http://www.uugire.com/membership/
REGISTRATION FOR NON-GIRE members: Practical Skills for Adaptive Leadership in Uncommon Times
Even if you are not a member of GIRE, we are pleased that you are interested in this learning opportunity!
Other ways to pay for upcoming courses and GIRE membership:
- Follow the link above to pay using PayPal account: email@example.com
- Send a check made out to the Guild of Interim Religious Educators and send it to Karen LoBracco at 48 Adams Street, Brockport, NY 14420
- Request an invoice through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Course Offerings
- Safer Congregations Series
- Working in Congregational Systems
- Understanding National and Global Trends in the 21st Century Church
- Interim Consulting Training with Larry Peers
Email email@example.com with your questions or suggestions.